Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shawty fire burnin on the dance floor...whooaaaa...

its official, i have a problem. yep, i say this a lot and yep, it always true! i CANNOT get this song out of my head: fire burning by sean kingston. how awful is that?? like, all i want to do is hate this song and be irritated by it...but for some unknown reason i have had it in my head for four days now and get super excited every time it comes on the radio! hah! who am i?? i have tried listening to other songs to try to rid my mind of this song...but its no use. i even heard it on the radio yesterday and thought..whats wrong with me?? this song isnt even that good (unlike the climb by miley cyrus...which i also want to hate, but secretly like...). but i cant stop!! someone help me!! "she get it, pop it, lock it, drop it, that birthday cake. got a candle, need to blow that crazy flame away. now take my red, black card and my jewelry. shawty is cool like the fire, cool like fire......" yeeeep...thats embarrassing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment