Monday, March 30, 2009

my streak continues....

my "guys hitting on me when i look like total crap" streak continues! (you remember montie the bus driver and guys in the elevator at my work and starbucks guy...yep, all when i looked my worst...) well yesterday was no different! after i went to the gym and was all sweaty and looking nasty...TWO and a half guys hit on me! it was crazy! ONE even SAID that he was hitting on me! he said something nice and i then i politely responded and he goes, "wow, thats the nicest thing anyones ever said when i was so overtly trying to pick them up"...i was like...awkwarddd...then i got the heck out of there! and the half a guy is for the latino guy that winked at me on the way out the door :) he must have sensed i speak spanish! hah! SO CRAZY! anyway, what gives?!? when i look my worst, guys weirdly hit on me...i dont get it!

OK...im off to argentina for a week!! see you when i get back :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. u are going to argentina for a week?? did i know this??? have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete