Wednesday, April 22, 2009

8 Things

i got tagged to do this eight things thing by COOKING WITH KATE (check it out: cookingwithkate.wordpress.com) and because i love her so much...im doing it! here we go:

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. for it to stop raining
2. seeing my sister tonight!
3. seeing my family this summer
4. my next trip to spain...dont know when, dont know how, but its coming...
5. when i am no longer considered a low-income wage earner...awkward...
6. going to ZUMBA with my sister saturday :)
7. knowing where im going next in this crazy life of mine
8. for my bald spot to grow its hair back...just kidding i dont have a bald spot, im a woman, just kidding some women actually do have bald spots, just kidding this is not something i should be talking about, just kidding i can talk about whatever i want, its my blog, just kidding its not my blog im an impostor, just kidding im not an impostor, i am who i say i am, just kidding im a pathological liar, just kidding i just lie when im anxious, just kidding ive never told a lie in my life, just kidding i just did..just kidding just kidding...(if you dont know what this is...look at kristen wiigs just kidding sketch on snl...obsessed!!!)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. went to work
2. waited impatiently for my sister to arrive
3. ordered chinese and had wine with my sister once she finally arrived
4. avoided having a latte in order to be on-time for work!
5. rode the metro
6. rode the bus
7. ok now im just getting desperate...clearly didnt do much yesterday...so the last two will be what i did today...whatever, i make my own rules...i finished my AMAZING book club book...Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer...SUCH a good book, not kidding, go out and get it. now.
8. went to the gym this morning...which is where i finished my book and pumped some iron..haha!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. go on a trip
2. whistle (although i think its an irritating sound...im still jealous of those who can, i just wish they wouldnt.)
3. a cartwheel...never was able to get the hang of those darn cartwheels...
4. be in all my favorite places with all my favorite people at once!!
5. extend the hours in a day :)
6. be a computer or technology whizz..haha kidding...im happy with my ignorance!
7. everything that i want to do
8. calm down :)

8 Shows I Watch:
1. the young and the restless...obvi
2. the biggest loser (dont know why, but i love it)
3. so you think you can dance (in the summer)
4. friends, when i can catch it!
5. americas next top model...when they have marathons on the weekends!
6. the barefoot contessa on the food network when i can...which has only been like three times, but i love her and i have cooked two of her recipes!!! impressed?!
7. hmm i used to watch greys, but now always wait for dvd
8. ive watched a couple of episodes of gossip girl...wish i had time to watch, but dont!!

now im supposed to pick 8 people to do this survey..but clearly no one will, so i wont bother! have a good wednesday!! xoxo!

1 comment: